Subzone of Jurong East Planning Area
|• Pinyin||Yù huá|
Yuhua is a subzone region located in the town of Jurong East, Singapore. Yuhua comprises two subzones, Yuhua East and Yuhua West. The area's HDB flats are under the management of Jurong-Clementi Town Council and the people of this precinct are represented in parliament by either Grace Fu or Rahayu Mahzam, depending on where they stay.
|1984–1985||Jurong East Street 31||317–328, 342–346, 351–353|
|1982–1985||Jurong East Street 21||201–240, 287–288|
|1983–1984||Jurong East Street 24||246–254, 256–264|
|1983–1984||Toh Guan Road||265–286|
|1984||Jurong East Street 13||101–116|
|1985||Jurong Gateway Road||130–135|
|2019||Jurong East Avenue 1||240A–240B|
- The Mayfair
- Parc Oasis
- Ivory Heights
The 'Jurong Lake District Project' was unveiled in 2008 and set to be completed in 2040 as part of the plan by Urban Redevelopment Authority to provide more job and recreational options in the heartlands. There will be about 100 000 jobs created and 20 000 homes built in the 360-hectare Jurong Lake District. The district has been divided into two precincts - Jurong Gateway and Lakeside, where the future Kuala Lumpur–Singapore high-speed rail will be located 
The main roads in this precinct are Jurong Town Hall Road, Boon Lay Way and Jurong East Central, which connects the precinct to the rest of the world through the AYE (Exit 13) or the PIE (Exit 29), with major roads (Jurong West Street 11/12/13/31/32/21/24, Jurong East Central 1, Jurong East Avenue 3, Toh Guan Road, Jurong Gateway Road, Gateway Link, Summit Lane and Venture Avenue) winding through the precinct.
Due to the changes of the roads, Jurong Gateway Road had been extended to replace parts of Jurong East Street 12, these had undergone demolition to be rebuilt into Jem. It instead went and joined Toh Guan Road.
Mass Rapid Transit
Feeder bus services
Most of the trunk bus services originate from Jurong East Bus Interchange.
Connection through other trunk bus services (not originating from Jurong East) to Jurong West and Clementi is available through 99 and 185, Bukit Batok and Northwards through 176, 178, 180, 187 and 188, and eastwards through 66 & 506.
For the community
The precinct's community centre (Yuhua Community Club) is located along Boon Lay Way, accessible by routes 99, 160, 334 and 506. It is also co-located together with Jurong East Neighbourhood Police Centre.
The nearest library, Jurong Regional Library, is located at the junction of Gateway Link and Jurong Town Hall Road.
Apart from the many playing areas in the precinct, there is a neighbourhood park at the border of Jurong East Street 24 and a canal along the northern border of the precinct. There is also Jurong East Sports and Recreation Complex, located at Chinese Garden MRT station.
- JCube (contains Singapore's first Olympic-size ice skating rink, owned by CapitaLand)
- IMM (owned by CapitaLand)
- Jem (completed in 2013, owned by Lend Lease)
- Westgate (completed in December 2013, owned by CapitaLand)
Jem is a shopping mall cum office development in Singapore, which opened on 15 June 2013 . The mall brings a mini Orchard Road experience in the suburbs. Anchor tenants in Jem include Robinsons, Fairprice Xtra, Cathay Cineplexes, H&M, Uniqlo, Courts, Koufu and Books Kinokuniya. Its office component has been taken up by the Ministry of National Development and its statutory boards, AVA and BCA.
An outlet shopping mall cum warehouse development at Jurong East St 21. Once the town's only shopping mall consisting of a Giant Hypermarket, it was refurbished in 2012 to host a variety of outlet stores.
A premier family and lifestyle shopping mall cum office development next to Jem, Westgate opened on December 2 2013.  Anchor tenants include Isetan and its supermarket, Coach, Food Republic, Borders, Courts 2.0, Samsung Store and True Fitness.
Located next to Jurong East MRT Station, BIGBOX is the latest addition to the slew of malls in the West of Singapore. An eight-storey building on a whopping 5.6ha of land area, BIGBOX is the largest of the 4 Warehouse Retail Scheme ("WRS") approved by Singapore EDB.
There are 2 town centres in this precinct, at Jurong Gateway Road and Jurong East Avenue 1.
Places of worship
There are 2 temples, 1 mosque and 1 church in this precinct.
- Sri Arulmigu Murugan Temple
- Bukit Timah Seu Teck Sean Thong
- Mjd Al Mukminin
- Jurong Seventh-Day Adventist Church
Apart from the many medical clinics in this precinct, 2 medical institutes, Ng Teng Fong General Hospital (a 500-bed hospital) and Jurong Community Hospital, was constructed in 2015 to provide more advanced medical services in Yuhua.
Currently, there are 2 nursing homes in Yuhua, namely the Blue Cross Thong Kheng Home, located at 201 Jurong East Avenue 1, beside the Jurong Canal, and the All Saints Home, located at 20 Jurong East Avenue 1.
Jurong General Hospital
Under the Singapore Master Plan 2003, the new Jurong General Hospital, which would be located within walking distance from the Jurong East MRT station, was to be built by 2006 to replace the existing Alexandra Hospital. It was to have 650 beds for inpatients and 90 specialist clinics for outpatients. However, in 2004, these plans were scrapped in favour of a new 500-bed hospital in Yishun to be called Khoo Teck Puat Hospital, planned for completion by 28 March 2009.
Under the Singapore Master Plan 2008, the plan for Jurong General Hospital was revived, and was ready in 2015, with 550 beds and next to Jurong East MRT Station, providing acute inpatient and outpatient care. It also has a community hospital next to it.
- ST Electronics Jurong East Building
- CJ GLS Building
- TT International Trade Park
- The Chevrons
- The Synergy
- The JTC Summit
International Business Park
An International Business Park (IBP) is also located in Jurong East. Major companies and corporations present in the business park include Creative Technology, Sony, Acer, Merck, Johnson & Johnson and JTC Corporation.
Merging of two tracks at Jurong East MRT station to enter the North South Line.
- "Population Trends, 2019" (PDF). Singapore Department Of Statistics. Retrieved 25 January 2020.
- Phua, Rachel (25 August 2017). "Jurong Lake District to create more than 100,000 jobs, 20,000 homes". Retrieved 29 April 2018.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 7 August 2011. Retrieved 9 April 2012.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 16 March 2012. Retrieved 9 April 2012.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Furniture and Furnishings @BigBox". Furniture and Furnishings. Retrieved 22 May 2019.
- Singapore Urban Redevelopment Authority : Press Release – Keynote speech by Mr Mah Bow Tan Minister for National Developmnent at the URA Corporate Plan Seminar at Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel on 4 April 2008 at 9.45am
- "JCube – A Brand New Retail Landmark in Singapore's Jurong Lake District" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 6 March 2012. Retrieved 22 May 2019.
- "JEM attracts more than 10,000 shoppers within first hour of opening". Channel NewsAsia. 15 June 2013. Archived from the original on 18 June 2013. Retrieved 18 November 2019.
- "Singapore mall Westgate opens in Jurong East". AsiaOne. 30 November 2013. Retrieved 30 April 2018.
- "Violations". www.ah.com.sg. Archived from the original on 16 May 2006. Retrieved 22 May 2019.
- Straits Times, 23 March 2004, 400-bed hospital for the north in Yishun Central
- "Jurong General Hospital to be located near MRT, bus interchange". Retrieved 22 May 2019.