|Genres||Satire, observational comedy, insult comedy|
|Subject(s)||Current events, American culture, pop culture, human sexuality, recreational drug use|
|Notable works and roles||Yucko the Clown, The Howard Stern Show, The DAMN! Show, Brickleberry, Paradise PD|
Yucko first became a guest on The Howard Stern Show by carrying a Howard Stern sign onto the field during a major league baseball game. He would later become a regular guest appearing in the studio and eventually competing and becoming a finalist in the Get John's Job contest.
He is also known for starring in The DAMN! Show along with fellow writer Waco O'Guin and the MTV2 series Stankervision, which included sketches from The DAMN! Show and ran for one season of eight episodes.
O'Guin and Black's animated comedy series Brickleberry, executive produced by Daniel Tosh, premiered on September 25, 2012 on Comedy Central. The series was canceled in January 2015 and ended in April of that year.
- "Yucko the Clown: The Damn Show". The New York Times. Retrieved September 19, 2012. Archived February 18, 2013, at the Wayback Machine
- Lemons, Stephen (April 9, 2007). "Yucko the Clown and Beetlejuice do the PHX.". Phoenix New Times
- Mintzer, Rich (2010). Howard Stern: A Biography. Greenwood Biographies. p. 87. ISBN 9780313380327. Retrieved November 2, 2012.
- Logan, Michael (September 24, 2012). "Parks and Degradation". TV Guide. Page 61.
- Potter, Lindsay (August 30, 2012). "Duo ascend from "Damn! Show" to Daniel Tosh" Archived October 12, 2011, at the Wayback Machine. redandblack.com
- "Welcome to the Wilderness!" Archived June 21, 2013, at the Wayback Machine. Press release. Comedy Central. August 21, 2012.
- Goldberg, Lesley (April 4, 2018). "Sarah Chalke to Lead Netflix Adult Animated Comedy 'Paradise, P.D.' as Genre Primed to Explode". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved April 4, 2018.