|Look up Ys or ys in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ys is a mythical sunken city in Brittany, France.
YS or ys may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Ys (series), a video game series
- Ys I: Ancient Ys Vanished, or simply Ys, the first game in the series
- Ys (anime), anime OVA series based on the first two Ys video games
- Other Ys media
- Ys (Joanna Newsom album), 2006
- "Ys", a 1972 song by Alan Stivell from Renaissance of the Celtic Harp
- Yellow Submarine - A 1966 song by the Beatles.
- Your Sinclair, a British computer magazine
Businesses and organizations
- Confederation of Vocational Unions, abbreviated YS in Norwegian
- Esat Young Scientist Exhibition, an Irish annual school students' science competition
- Proteus Airlines (IATA airline code YS)
- Régional Compagnie Aérienne Européenne (IATA airline code YS)
- Youngstown and Southern Railway (reporting mark YS)
- Etienne Ys (born 1962), Netherlands Antilles politician
- Kim Young Sam, 14th president of Republic of Korea
- Yoctosecond, or ys, a unit of time equal to 10−24 seconds
- Yottasecond, or Ys, a unit of time equal to 1024 seconds
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title YS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.