|Your Money or Your Wife|
British quad poster by Renato Fratini
|Directed by||Anthony Simmons|
|Produced by||Norman Williams|
|Screenplay by||Ronald Jeans|
|Starring||Donald Sinden |
|Music by||Philip Green|
|Cinematography||Brendan J. Stafford|
|Edited by||Bernard Gribble|
|Distributed by||J. Arthur Rank Film Distributors (UK)|
Your Money or Your Wife is a 1960 British comedy film directed by Anthony Simmons and starring Donald Sinden, Peggy Cummins, and Richard Wattis. In this farce, a couple must divorce in order to inherit a fortune.
- Donald Sinden - Pelham Butterworth
- Peggy Cummins - Gay Butterworth
- Richard Wattis - Hubert Fry
- Peter Reynolds - Theodore Malek
- Georgina Cookson - Thelma Cressingdon
- Gladys Boot - Mrs. Compton Chamberlain
- Barbara Steele - Juliet Frost
- Betty Baskcomb - Janet Fry
- Olive Sloane - Mrs. Withers
- Ian Fleming - The judge
- Candy Scott - The maid
- Noel Tregarthen - The chauffeur
Your Money or Your Wife was released in March 1960 in Great Britain.
In the Radio Times, David Parkinson gave the film one out of five stars, and wrote, "Nice title, shame about the movie...Both screenwriter Ronald Jeans and director Anthony Simmons seemed to think that an abundance of slapstick, a little innuendo and bags of mugging would be enough to have the audience in convulsions."
- "Your Money or Your Wife (1960)". Archived from the original on 16 January 2009. Retrieved 29 July 2019.
- "Your Money or Your Wife (1960) - Anthony Simmons - Synopsis, Characteristics, Moods, Themes and Related - AllMovie". AllMovie.
- "Your Money or Your Wife". American Film Institute. Archived from the original on 3 April 2014. Retrieved 29 July 2019.
- "Your Money or Your Wife – review - cast and crew, movie star rating and where to watch film on TV and online". Radio Times.
|This article related to a British comedy film of the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|