Young Hoon Lee
Young Hoon Lee
19 November 1954
|Revised Romanization||I Yeonghun|
Lee studied theology at Yonsei University in Seoul. After graduating, he attended the Full Gospel Theology Seminary (now Hansei University) in Gunpo, and later attended the United Graduate School of Theology at Yonsei University, ultimately earning a master's degree in theology. Lee became ordained as a pastor in 1982. Afterwards, he earned another master's degree in theology at Westminster Theological Seminary in the United States, and later earned an MA and a PhD in religion and philosophy at Temple University.
Lee and his wife, Inja Baek, have a daughter together.
In 2016, he becomes president of the Christian Council of Korea.
- Kirsteen Kim, Andrew Anderson, Edinburgh 2010: Mission Today and Tomorrow, OCMS, UK, 2011, page 396
- Michael Freund, SOUTH KOREAN PASTOR: ‘ISRAEL WAS CHOSEN FOR THE GLORY OF GOD’, jpost.com, Israel, September 7, 2018
- "Lee Young-Hoon: The Key to Growth".
- Yongsam Kim, Lee Geun-mi, '세계 최대 교회' 여의도순복음교회 李永勳 담임목사 '사회에 기여하는 교회, 나누고 섬기는 교회, monthly.chosun.com, South Korea, January 2010
- Kirsteen Kim, Andrew Anderson, Edinburgh 2010: Mission Today and Tomorrow, OCMS, UK, 2011, p. 396
- Allan Anderson, An Introduction to Pentecostalism: Global Charismatic Christianity, Cambridge University Press, UK, 2013, page 152
- Brian Stiller, Evangelicals Around the World: A Global Handbook for the 21st Century, Éditions Thomas Nelson, USA, 2015, p. 333
- Oh Young-jin, (INTERVIEW) Full Gospel Church to build big hospital in North Korea, koreatimes.co.kr, South Korea, July 6, 2018
- ADRIENNE S. GAINES, Magazine charismanews.com, Pruning the World’s Largest Church, USA, November 15, 2010
- Ruth Wang, Lee Young-hoon, Senior Pastor of YFGC, Elected As President of the Christian Council of Korea, chinachristiandaily.com, China, April 22, 2016
- Official website (in Korean)