Fermented milk products
|Owner||YoFarm Yogurt Company|
|Variations||Various regular and promotional flavors|
YoCrunch is a yogurt manufacturer and the creator of yogurt packaged together with crunchy mix-in toppings.
Their dome-topped cups come with yogurt flavors like strawberry, vanilla, and cookies n cream, and mix-ins like M&M's Chocolate Candies, Nestle Crunch candy, Reese's Pieces candy, Oreo cookie pieces, Butterfinger candy, and granola. YoCrunch introduced the YoCrunch Fruit Parfait line in 2010, and the YoCrunch Greek and Greek Parfait lines in 2011. In 2014, YoCrunch introduced the YOPA! line of miniature low-calorie Greek yogurts with M&M's and Dove (chocolate) chocolate toppings.
Yofarm, YoCrunch's independent parent company, first began making yogurt in 1985, pairing European yogurt recipes with New England's farm-fresh dairy products.
Yofarm introduced YoCrunch, yogurt packaged topped with granola, in 1991. In 1992 it won the "Best New Products — Dairy" and "Best Packaging — Dairy" awards at the Eastern Dairy, Deli, and Bakery Taste Show.
For four years, from 2007–2011, YoCrunch was marketed by Breyers Yogurt Company as Breyers YoCrunch; however, YoCrunch ended this licensing agreement in January 2011.
- "Yo, Give Some Credit for that crunch to pneumatics". Hydraulics & Pneumatics: Technology Zones. Retrieved October 3, 2005.
- Hartman, Lauren R. (December 2003). "Cultured conveying minimizes yogurt packing crunch". Packaging Digest.
- Smith, Pamela Accetta (June 2004). "Expanding Reach". Dairy Field.
- "YoCrunch @ Cattheron Partners". Retrieved March 24, 2015.
- "Danone acquires YoCrunch, a mix-in toppings specialist, to support continued yogurt growth in the USA". August 2013.
- "Danone Buys YoCrunch Yogurt-Topping Maker to Grow in U.S." August 2013.
|This brand-name food or drink product–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|