|Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital|
|Location||2811 Tieton Drive, Yakima, Washington, United States|
|Emergency department||Level III trauma center|
|Former name(s)||Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital|
|Lists||Hospitals in Washington|
Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital formerly Virginia Mason Memorial Hospital is a general hospital in Yakima, Washington with 222 licensed beds. It is a level III adult and pediatric trauma center, with a 34-bed emergency department and a 27-bed critical care unit.
In 2020, Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital reverted to its previous name after board members decided to unwind from the Virginia Mason Health System.
- "Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital". Washington State Hospital Association.
- "Washington State Trauma Services" (PDF). Washington State Department of Health.
- "Emergency Department". Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital.
- "Critical Care". Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital.
- "Hospital Services in Yakima". Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital.
- "Facts About Memorial". Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital.
- "Demographics". Greater Yakima Chamber of Commerce.
- "Demographics". Virginia Mason Memorial.
- "Local health care system officially becomes Yakima Valley Memorial".