|Look up wunderkind in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wunderkind (from German: Wunderkind, literally "wonder child") is a synonym for child prodigy, a child who produces meaningful output to the level of an adult expert performer.
Wunderkind may also refer to:
- Wunderkind (band), whose members formed November Group
- Wunderkind (fashion), a German fashion brand
- "Wunderkind" (song), by Alanis Morissette, 2005
- "The Wunderkind" (The Twilight Zone), 2019 episode of the television series The Twilight Zone
- All pages with titles containing Wunderkind
- Wunder (disambiguation)
- Wunderkind Little Amadeus, a German animated TV series
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wunderkind.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.