|Edited by||Kalwant Bhopal|
|Women's Studies International Quarterly|
|ISO 4||Women's Stud. Int. Forum|
The journal was established in 1978 as Women's Studies International Quarterly, obtaining its current name in 1982.
Abstracting and indexing
- Applied Social Sciences Index and Abstracts
- America: History and Life
- Annotated Guide to Women's Periodicals in the United States and Canada
- British Humanities Index
- Current Contents/Social and Behavioural Sciences
- Historical Abstracts
- PsycINFO/Psychological Abstracts
- Sociological Abstracts
- Studies on Women Abstracts
- "About this Journal". Women's Studies International Forum. Elsevier. Retrieved 18 March 2015.
- "Women's Studies International Quarterly". Elsevier. Retrieved 18 March 2015.
- "Journals Ranked by Impact: Women's Studies". 2015 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Social Sciences ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2016.
|This article about a journal on women's studies is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.