|Winnipeg Manitoba Temple|
|Announcement||April 2, 2011|
|Groundbreaking||December 3, 2016 by |
Larry Y. Wilson
|Official website• News & images|
The Winnipeg Manitoba Temple is a temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church) under construction in Winnipeg, Manitoba. The intent to construct the temple was announced by church president Thomas S. Monson on April 2, 2011, during the church's semiannual general conference.
The Winnipeg Manitoba Temple will be the ninth temple built in Canada and the first in Manitoba. On December 3, 2016, a groundbreaking ceremony to signify beginning of construction took place with Larry Y. Wilson, executive director of the church's Temple Department, presiding.
- Comparison of temples of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- List of temples of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- List of temples of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints by geographic region
- Temple architecture (Latter-day Saints)
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Canada
- Winnipeg Manitoba Temple, ldschurchtemples.com. Last accessed on April 2, 2011.
- "Church Announces New Temples in Canada, Colorado and Idaho". The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. April 2, 2010. Retrieved June 30, 2011.
- "Ground Is Broken for Winnipeg Manitoba Temple", Newsroom, LDS Church, December 3, 2016
|This article related to the Latter Day Saint movement is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|