William Willoughby Cole, 1st Earl of Enniskillen (1 March 1736 – 22 May 1803), styled The Honourable from 1760 to 1767, then known as Lord Mountflorence to 1776 and as Viscount Enniskillen to 1789, was an Irish peer and politician.
Cole represented Enniskillen in the Irish House of Commons from 1761 to 1767, when he succeeded his father as second Baron Mountflorence and took his seat in the Irish House of Lords. In 1776, he was created Viscount Enniskillen and in 1789 he was even further honoured when he was made Earl of Enniskillen. Both these titles are in the Peerage of Ireland.
- John Willoughby Cole, Viscount Enniskillen (1768–1840), his heir
- Hon. Sir Galbraith Lowry Cole (1772–1842)
- Hon. Rev. William Montgomery Cole (died October 1804), Dean of Waterford
- Hon. Arthur Henry Cole (1780–1844)
- Lady Sarah Cole (died 14 March 1833), married Owen Wynne
- Lady Elizabeth Anne (died 1807), married Richard Magenis
- Lady Florence Cole (died 1 March 1862), married Blayney Townley-Balfour
- Lady Henrietta Frances (died 2 July 1848), married Earl de Grey
Lord Enniskillen died in May 1803, aged 67, and was succeeded in his titles by his eldest son.
- Kidd, Charles, Debrett's peerage & Baronetage 2015 Edition, London, 2015, p.P425
- Vivian, Lt.Col. J.L., (Ed.) The Visitations of the County of Devon: Comprising the Heralds' Visitations of 1531, 1564 & 1620, Exeter, 1895, p.213
- Mosley, Charles, ed. (2003). Burke's Peerage, Baronetage & Knighthood (107 ed.). Burke's Peerage & Gentry. p. 1329. ISBN 0-9711966-2-1.
- "COLE, Hon. Arthur Henry (1780–1844), of 15 Jermyn Street, Mdx". History of Parliament Online. Retrieved 16 June 2019.
|Parliament of Ireland|
| Member of Parliament for Enniskillen
With: Richard Gorges
|Peerage of Ireland|
|New creation|| Earl of Enniskillen
John Willoughby Cole
|New creation|| Viscount Enniskillen|
| Baron Mountflorence|