|Origin||Northern Territory, Australia|
Wild Water is a band which plays a mix of reggae, rock, dub and funk. They sing in Brarra, Kriol and English. They call their music "saltwater style". Wild Water has toured nationally and released two albums, Baltpa and Rrawa. Members of the band come from around Australia (Arnhem Land, Central Australia, Darwin, south-west Western Australia) and internationally (Papua New Guinea and Fiji).
- Rrawa (2007)
- Baltpa EP (1996)
- "Wild fruits of roots", Northern Territory News, 12 August 2005
- Dunbar-Hall, Peter; Chris Gibson (2004). Deadly Sounds, Deadly Places :Contemporary Aboriginal Music in Australia. UNSW Press. ISBN 0-86840-622-8.
- "Deadly educator", Northern Territory News, 31 October 2008
- Condie, Todd (9 October 1996), "Baltpa is making waves", Koori Mail (136 ed.)
- National Library of Australia. Trove listing for Baltpa
- National Library of Australia. Trove listing for Rrawa
- "Wild Waters Run Deep", Deadly Vibe (97), March 2005
- "Sounds Australian: Australian Music Centre Journal, Volumes 49-52". The Centre. 1997: 29. Cite journal requires