|Directed by||George Marshall|
|Produced by||Sol M. Wurtzel|
|Screenplay by||Lester Cole|
|Story by||Dudley Nichols|
|Music by||David Buttolph|
|Cinematography||Joseph A. Valentine|
|Distributed by||Fox Film Corporation|
Wild Gold is a 1934 American romance film directed by George Marshall and written by Lester Cole and Henry Johnson. The film stars John Boles, Claire Trevor, Harry Green, Roger Imhof, Ruth Gillette, Monroe Owsley and Edward Gargan. The film was released on June 8, 1934, by Fox Film Corporation.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (October 2015)
- John Boles as Steve Miller
- Claire Trevor as Jerry Jordan
- Harry Green as J. 'Jake' Lorillard Pushkin
- Roger Imhof as James 'Pop' Benson
- Ruth Gillette as Dixie Belle
- Monroe Owsley as Walter Jordan
- Edward Gargan as Eddie Sparks
- Suzanne Kaaren as One of the Golden Girls
- Wini Shaw as One of the Golden Girls
- Blanca Vischer as One of the Golden Girls
- Elsie Larson as One of the Golden Girls
- Gloria Roy as One of the Golden Girls
- Myrla Bratton as One of the Golden Girls
- "Wild Gold (1934) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-10-17.
- A.D.S. (1934-07-24). "Movie Review - Wild Gold - THE SCREEN; ' Wild Gold,' a Drama of the California Mining Camps of Today, Has Its Premiere at the Mayfair". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2015-10-17.
- "Wild Gold". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-10-17.
|This article about a 1930s romance film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|