|This WikiProject is defunct.|
Consider looking for related projects for help or ask at the Teahouse.
If you feel this project may be worth reviving, please discuss with related projects first. Feel free to change this tag if the parameters were changed in error.
Welcome to the Unionism in Ireland WikiProject!
- A project to create and harmonise pages relating to unionism in Ireland and later Northern Ireland.
- To improve key articles on the history of the movement to featured status.
- The project covers all articles about unionism on the island of Ireland, relating to the philosophy, institutions and persons involved.
|Unionism in Ireland-related articles by quality and importance|
To Do List
This list was generated from these rules. Questions and feedback are always welcome! The search is being run daily with the most recent ~14 days of results. Note: Some articles may not be relevant to this project.
Note: The list display can now be customized by each user. See List display personalization for details.
- TTID ( ) started on 2021-04-12, score: 24 by
- Autarch ( ) started on 2021-04-03, score: 50 by
- No Article alerts at this time.
- Counter-revolutionary (talk) 13:40, 28 December 2007 (UTC) (interested particularly in big house politics & Unionism)
- Traditional unionist (talk) 13:30, 28 December 2007 (UTC)
- sony-youthpléigh 14:13, 28 December 2007 (UTC)
- Padraig (talk) 14:39, 28 December 2007 (UTC)
- Timrollpickering (talk) 15:26, 28 December 2007 (UTC)
- --Barryob (Contribs) (Talk) 17:47, 28 December 2007 (UTC)
- Warofdreams talk 20:40, 28 December 2007 (UTC)
- -- Jza84 · (talk) 22:34, 28 December 2007 (UTC)
- --Helenalex (talk) 10:07, 2 January 2008 (UTC)
- Gr8opinionater (talk) 12:58 27th July 2008 (GMT) Interested in anything to do with the history and politics of Unionism in Ireland and Unionism in general.
- Manticore126 (talk) 9:53, 19 November (UTC) Particularly interested in the Orange Order
- Northern Star (talk) 14:49, 27 May 2010 (UTC) Same as Gr8opinionater in stated interests
- Jeanne Boleyn (talk) 09:36, 5 January 2012 (UTC) I have created and expanded many articles relating to loyalism and Northern Ireland.