|This is a WikiProject, an area for focused collaboration among Wikipedians. New participants are welcome; please feel free to join!|
This WikiProject was formed to foster better articles on the nation of Myanmar, also known as Burma, with a spirit of cooperation. This page and its subpages contain suggestions on formatting and layout of articles, which can be discussed at the project's talk page and see the to-do list there. To participate, simply add your name at the members page.
This project covers the creation and editing of articles related to the nation of Myanmar, its political subdivisions, geography, transportation, culture, history, people, and so on. It aims to expand Wikipedia's resources on Myanmar in a fair and accurate manner.
- Assessment - Assessing the quality of articles and their importance to the project. Probably one of our most important activities at the start of the project and on an ongoing basis. It will help us determine which articles deserve and require the most attention from our members.
- Collaboration - Will be discussed after assessment of most of the articles is completed.
- Outreach - Reaching out to Wikipedia users who may be interested in joining the project.
- Peer reviews - Conducting peer review of articles upon request, to encourage better articles by having contributors collaborate and provide ideas on further improvement.
- List of all subpages of this page.
Did you know
- 17 May 2020 – Thatbyinnyu Temple was nominated for DYK by Hybernator (t · c); see discussion
- 16 May 2020 – Taungtha people was nominated for DYK by Hybernator (t · c); see discussion
Good article nominees
- 25 May 2020 – Phu Pwint Khine is requested to be moved to Phu Pwint Khaing by MonFrontieres (t · c); see discussion
- 17 May 2020 – Mro people (Awa Khami) is requested to be moved to Awa Khami people by GeoffreyT2000 (t · c); see discussion
- 14 May 2020 – List of Naga tribes move request to List of Naga ethnic groups by Anonymousme (t · c) was not moved; see discussion
Articles to be merged
- 26 May 2020 – Longyi is proposed for merging to Lungi by GenQuest (t · c); see discussion
- 25 May 2020 – May Sabai Phuu is proposed for merging to May Sabai Phoo by MonFrontieres (t · c); see discussion
This list was generated from these rules. Questions and feedback are always welcome! The search is being run daily with the most recent ~14 days of results. Note: Some articles may not be relevant to this project.
Note: The list display can now be customized by each user. See List display personalization for details.
- Fill the relevant sub categories of Category:Populated places in Myanmar by state- to begin articles on all towns and villages in Myanmar
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Myanmar/Township templates
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Myanmar/Ayeyarwady Region templates
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Myanmar/Bago Region templates
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Myanmar/Magway Region templates
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Myanmar/Mandalay Region templates
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Myanmar/Sagaing Region templates
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Myanmar/Tanintharyi Region templates
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Myanmar/Yangon Region templates
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Myanmar/Chin State templates
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Myanmar/Kachin State templates
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Myanmar/Kayah State templates
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Myanmar/Kayin State templates
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Myanmar/Mon State templates
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Myanmar/Rakhine State templates
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Myanmar/Shan State templates
- 2004 Myanmar cyclone
- Burmese–Siamese War (1547–49)
- Burmese Indians
- Cyclone Giri
- Cyclone Mala
- First Mongol invasion of Burma
- Mahamuni Buddha Temple
- U Gambira