|This page is currently inactive and is retained for historical reference. For an updated information, check out WikiAfrica homepage|
|Project navigation links|
|Main project page||talk|
|→ French Africa work group||talk|
|→ Peer review||talk|
|→ Protected areas task force||talk|
|→ Saint Helena work group||talk|
|→ Spanish Africa work group||talk|
|edit · changes|
List here all the articles to be improved with a note as to what needs to be done. All requested articles that have not yet been written should go under to be created.
To be improved
- Tanzanian cheetah - subspecies of cheetah from east Africa, needs references and expansion.
- Adamu Tesfaw - there might be material to expand this in his profile on Ethiopian tv, Part one here
- African Leaders State of Africa Report - stub, needs expanding & notability has been questioned
- African philosophy - start class, needs references & has a POV tag
- Africanization - stub, needs expansion, more prose, and references.
- Ali Hassan Mwinyi - stub, former president of Tanzania, needs references added.
- Ali Mohamed Shein - stub, vice-president of Tanzania, needs references.
- Ancient nubians - stub, needs references & expansion.
- Ashanti mythology - stub, needs references.
- Aziza - stub, Dahomey mythology - needs references.
- Azrail - stub, Hausa mythology - needs references.
- Carmooyin - stub, has cleanup tags
- Congo (Brazzaville) Civil War - stub, needs some words!
- Juliette Bonkoungou - start class, Burkinabé ambassador to Canada, from a translation & needs some copy editing as a result.
- Legends of Africa - start class, quite a long article needs proper referencing and some wikification. Text possibly needs some rewriting.
- Roch Marc Christian Kaboré - start class, Burkinabé politician - needs cleanup, very POV.
- Viriato da Cruz - start class, needs copy editing & references
- Open Society Initiative for Southern Africa - update information, references.
To be created
- List of African place name etymologies
- Îles Ehotilé National Park, Côte d'Ivoire
- Argot, Mali Mining Area
- Tasarahla (Bir al-Ksaib)
- Kayanza Roadmap – mentioned in a petition to the White House
- Centre de recherches africaines, Paris 
- Afriques: Débats, Méthodes et Terrains d'Histoire (ISSN 2108-6796)
- Cahiers d'Outre-Mer
- Centre d'études des mondes africains)
- Historiography of Africa 
- Institut des mondes africains
- Institut de recherches et d’études sur le monde arabe et musulman
- Revue française d'histoire d'outre-mer
- Africa Contemporary Record