|Look up wicket in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wicket has several meanings in the game of cricket.
Wicket may also refer to:
- Apache Wicket, a web application framework
- Croquet hoop, known as wicket in the U.S.
- Wicket gate, or wicket, a pedestrian door or gate
- Wicket (ski), to attach a lift ticket
- Wicket, or paddle, part of a lock gate on river and canal waterways
- Wicket W. Warrick, a fictional character from Star Wars
- Mrs. Wicket, a fictional character from Mr. Bean
- All pages with titles beginning with Wicket
- All pages with titles containing Wicket
- Sticky wicket
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wicket.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.