|Population||4,730 (2016 census)|
|• Density||473.0/km2 (1,225/sq mi)|
|Area||10.0 km2 (3.9 sq mi)|
The Bruce Highway and the North Coast Railway Line form the western boundary of the suburb with Skeleton Creek and Smiths Creek (tributaries of the Trinity Inlet) forming the southern and eastern boundary respectively.
White Rock State School opened on 25 January 1988.
Trinity Anglican School caters for students from Kindergarten through to Year 12; it has another campus at Kewarra Beach.
White Rock State School is a government co-educational primary school (P-6) on Progress Road. In 2016, the school had an enrolment of 522 students with 39 teachers (35 full-time equivalent) and 28 non-teaching staff (19 full-time equivalent).
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (27 June 2017). "White Rock (Cairns - Qld) (State Suburb)". 2016 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 18 April 2018.
- "White Rock - suburb in Cairns Region (entry 48932)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 5 August 2017.
- "Queensland Globe". State of Queensland. Retrieved 13 September 2017.
- Queensland Family History Society (2010), Queensland schools past and present (Version 1.01 ed.), Queensland Family History Society, ISBN 978-1-921171-26-0
- "Annual Report 2016" (PDF). White Rock State School. Archived (PDF) from the original on 14 September 2017. Retrieved 14 September 2017.
- "White Rock". Queensland Places. Centre for the Government of Queensland, University of Queensland.
|This Queensland location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|