|Directed by||Leo Bulgakov|
|Written by||Harold Shumate|
|Cinematography||Benjamin H. Kline|
|Edited by||Otto Meyer|
|Distributed by||Columbia Pictures|
|December 27, 1934|
The film is featured in the book A Guide to American Crime Films of the Thirties.
According to the British Film Institute, the film is about a "ruthless newspaper proprietor who sacrifices everything to have sensational headlines, is put to the test when his daughter is accused of murder."
- Victor Jory as Terry Condon
- Fay Wray as Joan Mitchell
- Walter Connolly as John Mitchell
- Leslie Fenton as Dan Oliver
- Irene Hervey as Mary Mollory
- Robert Allen as Arthur Bradford
- William Demarest as Roberts
- Oscar Apfel
- "White Lies (1935)". British Film Institute. Retrieved April 15, 2020.
- Langman, Larry; Finn, Daniel (1995). A Guide to American Crime Films of the Thirties. Greenwood Press. ISBN 9780313295324.
- Riskin, Victoria (2019). Fay Wray and Robert Riskin: A Hollywood Memoir. Knopf Doubleday Publishing Group. ISBN 9781524747299.