Weser is a river in Northwestern Germany.
Weser may also refer to:
- Kleine Weser and Werdersee, part of the river until 1968
- Vesdre (German name Weser), a river in eastern Belgium
- AG Weser, a former German shipbuilding company
- Don Weser (born 1937), retired Australian Test cricket match umpire
- Operation Weserübung, the code name for Germany's assault on Denmark and Norway during the Second World War
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Weser.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.