Werner Daehn (born 14 October 1967) is a German actor with an international reputation, who has worked with Vin Diesel and Samuel L. Jackson in XXX, with Jason Priestley in Colditz an ITV1 2005 miniseries, with Bill Pullman in Revelations and with Steven Seagal in Shadow Man. He has also worked in German productions like Stauffenberg - Rebellion of Conscience (also titled Valkeryie on the German DVD) and King of Thieves (nominated in Germany for the Grimme Prize). He appears momentarily in the film The Lives of Others by Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck. He also took part in a British production for the BBC, when in 2011 he played the role of Dr Georg Maurer, the German doctor who treated the Manchester United players who survived the 1958 Munich air disaster. In 2016, he played the role of Josef Von Zimmerman, in Game of Aces. In 2014 he played the role of Timo Lemke in Tatort: Der Maulwurf which was then aired on the Das Erste channel.
- Nur aus Liebe (1996)
- Enemy at the Gates (2001)
- XXX (2002)
- King of Thieves (2004)
- Stauffenberg (2004)
- Revelations (2005; TV miniseries)
- The Lives of Others (2006)
- The Counterfeiters (2007)
- Speed Racer (2008) - Sempre Fi-Ber Leader
- Valkyrie (2008) - Major Ernst John von Freyend
- Alex Cross (2012)
- Field of Lost Shoes (2013)
- Game of Aces (2016)
- "Dancing out of Colditz". The Independent. 24 March 2005. Retrieved 21 August 2019.
- Todd McCarthy (10 December 2008). "Valkyrie". Variety.
- "Crew United". Retrieved 21 August 2019.
- "WWI flier drama 'Game of Aces' looks good". LA Times. 29 August 2016. Retrieved 21 August 2019.
- "Der Maulwurf". Retrieved 21 August 2019.
|This article about a German film actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|