Hobart with Mount Wellington in the background
|Established||November 1, 1993|
|Operator||Wellington Park Management Trust|
Wellington Park is the protected area which encompasses kunanyi / Mount Wellington and surrounds near Hobart, Tasmania. There are numerous hiking and mountain bike tracks within the park of varying difficulty.
Wellington Park is administered by the Wellington Park Management Trust established in 1993 whose members include: Hobart and Glenorchy City Councils, Tasmania Parks and Wildlife Service, DPIPWE, TasWater and Tourism Tasmania. The Wellington Park Management Trust is outlined in the Wellington Park Act 1993.
- "Wellington Park on OpenStreetMap". openstreetmap.org. © OpenStreetMap contributors. Retrieved 19 June 2017.
- "CAPAD 2014". environment.gov.au. Commonwealth of Australia. 2014. Retrieved 19 June 2017.
- "Annual Report 2015-16" (PDF). wellingtonpark.org. Wellington Park Management Trust. 2016. Retrieved 19 June 2017.
- "Wellington Park FAQ". wellingtonpark.org.au. Wellington Park Management Trust. Retrieved 19 June 2017.
- "Wellington Park Management". wellingtonpark.org.au. Wellington Park Management Trust. Retrieved 19 June 2017.
- "Wellington Park Act 1993". www.austlii.edu.au. Australasian Legal Information Institute. Retrieved 19 June 2017.
|This Australian protected areas-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|