Web archiving is the process of collecting portions of the World Wide Web to ensure the information is preserved in an archive for future researchers, historians, and the public.
Web archive may also refer to:
- Webarchive, file format for saving and reviewing complete web pages using the Safari web browser
- Web ARChive, archive format
- Web.archive.org, Wayback Machine, digital archive of the World Wide Web and other information on the Internet
- Web archive file, file that archives inside it all the content of one web page
- Web application archive, or WAR, file format
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Web archive.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.