In physics, a wavefront is the locus (a line, or, in a wave propagating in 3 dimensions, a surface) of points having the same phase.
Wavefront may also refer to:
- Wave front set, WF(f), a mathematical set in the field of microlocal analysis that characterizes the singularities of a generalized function in space and with respect to its Fourier transform at each point
- Wavefront arbiter, a circuit used to make decisions which control the crossbar of a high capacity switch fabric in parallel.
- Wavefront coding, a method for increasing the depth of field in an image to produce sharper images
- Wavefront Technologies, a computer graphics company that developed and sold animation software used in Hollywood motion pictures and other industries
- Wavefront .obj file A 3D mesh format
- Wavefront Technology Solutions Inc., an improved injection company for the petroleum and environmental sectors
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wavefront.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.