|Look up waterways in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Waterways are navigable bodies of water.
Waterways may also refer to:
- Waterways, Victoria, a suburb of Melbourne, Australia
- Waterways, Alberta, a locality within the Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo, Alberta, Canada
- Waterways, Oxford, a housing estate in North Oxford, England, UK
Art, entertainment, and media
- Waterways: Poetry in the Mainstream, a literary magazine and New York City arts in education program
- The Waterways Journal Weekly, a news journal for the towing and barge industry
- Waterways (TV series), an Irish documentary programme on RTÉ One
- Waterways, a 2008 novel in the Forester Universe series by Kyell Gold
- The Waterways Trust, a UK independent national charity
- Waterways Experiment Station, a research facility in Vicksburg, Mississippi, US
- Waterways Visitor Centre, a facility near Grand Canal Dock, Dublin, Ireland
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Waterways.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.