|Look up waterlog, waterlogged, or waterlogging in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Waterlogging or water logging may refer to:
- Waterlogging (agriculture), saturation of the soil by groundwater sufficient to prevent or hinder agriculture
- Waterlogging (archeology), the exclusion of air from an archeological site by groundwater, preserving artifacts
- Underwater logging, the process of harvesting trees that are submerged under water
- Watered stock, an asset with artificially high value
Waterlog may refer to:
- Waterlog: A Swimmer's Journey Through Britain, a 1999 book by Roger Deakin
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Waterlogging.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.