|Country of origin||United States|
|Headquarters location||Augusta, Georgia|
|Nonfiction topics||Racialism, eugenics|
Washington Summit Publishers (WSP) is a white nationalist publisher based in Augusta, Georgia, United States which produces and sells books on race and intelligence and related topics. Notable authors published by WSP include Kevin B. MacDonald, Richard Lynn, Tatu Vanhanen, and Michael H. Hart.
The company is run by white supremacist Richard B. Spencer, who is also director of the National Policy Institute, and publishes Radix Journal through its imprint Radix. The biannual publication describes itself as "a periodical on culture, race, meta-politics, critical theory, and society." Contributors have included Kevin B. MacDonald, Alex Kurtagić, and Samuel T. Francis.
Washington Summit Publishers has also published racist and racialist content supportive of white nationalism. As of 2006 the company was run by Louis Andrews. Andrews was also director of the National Policy Institute and managing editor of The Occidental Quarterly, both funded by William Regnery II. The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) said in 2006 that the company had reprinted racist tracts, books intended by Andrews to promote antisemitism, and books advocating eugenics. Washington Summit Publishers is listed by the SPLC as a white nationalist hate group.
- "HATE GROUPS GEORGIA: There are 40 hate groups operating in Georgia, report says". WSBTV. 1 February 2019. Retrieved 5 March 2019.
- Washington Summit Publishers
- About - Radix Journal, Washington Summit Publishers. Accessed 15 July 2016
- Burghart, Devin (June 27, 2014). "Who is Richard Spencer?". Institute for Research and Education on Human Rights. Retrieved October 3, 2016.
- Burghart, Devin (23 October 2013). "WHITE NATIONALISTS DESCEND ON D.C. FOR NATIONAL POLICY INSTITUTE CONFERENCE". Institute for Research & Education of Human Rights. Retrieved 15 July 2016.
- "The New Racialists". Intelligence Report. Southern Poverty Law Center. Summer 2006.
- "Active White Nationalist Groups". SPLCenter.org. Retrieved June 18, 2014.