|Date of birth||23 July 1994|
|Place of birth||Morocco|
|Height||1.85 cm (1 in)|
|Playing position||Attacking midfielder|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 26 May 2014|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 1 February 2018
Walid El Karti is a Moroccan professional footballer, who plays as an attacking midfielder for Wydad Casablanca . He is the goal scorer of the winner champions league 2017. He is one of the most talented players in Morocco .
In January 2014, coach Hassan Benabicha, invited him to be a part of the Morocca squad for the 2014 African Nations Championship. He helped the team to top group B after drawing with Burkina Faso and Zimbabwe and defeating Uganda. The team was eliminated from the competition at the quarter final stage after losing to Nigeria.
- Scores and results list Morocco's goal tally first.
|1.||31 January 2018||Stade Mohamed V, Casablanca, Morocco||Libya||3–1||3–1 (a.e.t.)||2018 African Nations Championship|
|2.||4 February 2018||Stade Mohamed V, Casablanca, Morocco||Nigeria||2–0||4–0||2018 African Nations Championship|
- "Morocco name Chan squad". goal.com. Retrieved 12 March 2014.
- "Squad List for MOR-T0014 Maroc Morocco" (PDF). cafonline.com. Retrieved 12 March 2014.
- "Burkina Faso/Morocco: Chan 2014 - Morocco and Burkina Faso On the Scene, All the Day's Program". allafrica.com. Retrieved 12 March 2014.
- "CHAN 2014: Final Result: Morocco 3 - 1 Uganda". cafonline.com. Retrieved 12 March 2014.
- "CHAN 2014: Morocco, Zimbabwe Clinch Quarter Finals places with Last Group B wins". tripolipost.com. Archived from the original on 12 March 2014. Retrieved 12 March 2014.
- "CHAN 2014: Nigeria stun Morocco to make the semi-final". allsports.com.gh. Archived from the original on 27 January 2014. Retrieved 12 March 2014.
- "El Karti, Walid". National Football Teams. Retrieved 1 February 2018.
- Walid El Karti at National-Football-Teams.com
|This biographical article related to Moroccan football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|