|City||Atlantic Beach, Florida|
|Broadcast area||Jacksonville, Florida|
|Translator(s)||100.3 W262AG (Jacksonville)|
|First air date||1958|
|Power||5,000 watts day|
89 watts night
|Former call signs||WQBR (1984-1993)|
|Owner||Immaculate Heart Media, Inc.|
WZNZ is a commercial radio station that broadcasts to the Jacksonville area on 1600 AM & 100.3 FM. The station is licensed in Atlantic Beach to Immaculate Heart Media, Inc. It is an affiliate of Relevant Radio, airing a Catholic talk format.
On January 3, 2017, WZNZ changed their format from oldies (as "The Beach", format moved to WSOL-HD2) to business news, branded as "100.3 The Biz" (simulcast on FM translator W262AG 100.3 FM Jacksonville).
On April 6, 2018, "100.3 The Biz" rebranded as "Talk 100.3" with the addition of conservative talkers Hugh Hewitt and Laura Ingraham.
- 100.3 The Biz Debuts as Answer Moves in Jacksonville Radioinsight - January 4, 2017
- WZNZ Jacksonville Rebrands as Talk 100.3 Radioinsight - April 6, 2018
- "Immaculate Heart Media Buys Two AMs In Jacksonville", All Access Music Group. August 13, 2019. Retrieved November 24, 2019.
- Application Search Details – BAL-20190812AAR, fcc.gov. Retrieved November 24, 2019.
- Query the FCC's AM station database for WZNZ
- Radio-Locator Information on WZNZ
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for WZNZ
|This article about a radio station in Florida is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|