- 1996 competed at the 1996 Junior World Championships in Havana, Cuba as a Light Heavyweight. Result was:
- Lost to Khodor Zaher RSC-3
- 2000 won the bronze medal at the 2000 Olympics in Sydney as a Heavyweight. Results were:
Chanturia turned pro in 2006 and won his first nine bouts against countrymen but showed only limited power.
Mixed Martial Arts
- Professional boxing record for Vladimir Chanturia from BoxRec
- Professional MMA record for Vladimer Chanturia from Sherdog
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill. "Vladimir Chanturia". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC.
- Vladimir TCHANTOURIA at the International Olympic Committee
|This biographical article related to a boxer from the country of Georgia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Georgian Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|