Victoria Gap (Chinese: 爐峰峽) is an area and a mountain pass located between the summits of Victoria Peak (aka. Mount Austin) and Mount Gough, on Hong Kong Island, in Hong Kong. Its altitude is some 150 metres (490 ft) below the summit of Victoria Peak. It is the most touristic place within the area referred to as The Peak, which receives some seven million visitors every year.
As a tourist destination, Victoria Gap features several attractions:
- Views of Central, Victoria Harbour and Kowloon Peninsula
- The Peak Tower, a leisure and shopping complex
- The Peak Galleria, a leisure and shopping complex
- The Peak Lookout, a restaurant housed in a historic building
- Lions Pavilion, a viewing pavilion
The upper terminal of the Peak Tram is located below the Peak Tower at Victoria Gap. Several roads lead to Victoria Gap: Peak Road, Old Peak Road, Mount Austin Road, Harlech Road, Lugard Road and Findlay Road.
- Media related to Victoria Gap at Wikimedia Commons