This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (September 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Vibrant TV Network|
|Closed||January 31, 2019|
Vibrant TV Network is a defunct multi-platform network that brought previously unseen international programming to mainstream American television audiences. Vibrant TV provided a curated mix of globally produced programming delivered through select cable services, a 24/7 ad-supported live stream, and a subscription based service video-on-demand (SVOD). The network was headquartered in the Chicago, Illinois area.
Founded by Dan Zifkin of Zephyr Media Group and officially launched in late 2014, the network boasted the motto Turn on the World™. Vibrant TV's programming focused on diversity of content, offering drama, comedy, lifestyle, sports and movies. The network ceased operations on January 31, 2019. 
The Vibrant TV VOD package was accessed on desktop and mobile devices through its subscription service. Vibrant TV Network was also available on Xumo, Sling TV, Amazon Fire TV, FlixonTV, Roku, FilmOn, YIP-TV, Opera TV and on Panasonic and Sony Smart TV's. The service allowed viewers to watch available episodes of Vibrant TV's stable of content. The network was also available on select cable systems, satellite, and OTT services. At least one over-the-air affiliate, KCKS-LD10, also carried the channel.
- Forrester, Chris (August 18, 2011). "Vibrant TV, a new network for USA |". Advanced-television.com. Retrieved December 11, 2015.
- Daniela Fisher (August 28, 2014). "Vibrant TV brings global content to the US". Kidscreen.com. Retrieved December 11, 2015.
- "Vibrant TV partners with Hulu | News". C21Media.net. August 27, 2014. Retrieved December 11, 2015.
- "Watch Vibrant Media". Archived from the original on November 23, 2013. Retrieved January 6, 2015.
- "SCREEN | 'Vibrant' Television In Illinois | December 2015 Stories". Screenmag.tv. September 10, 2014. Retrieved December 11, 2015.
- "Vibrant TV Network". Manta.com. Retrieved December 11, 2015.
- "Vibrant TV Network TV Schedule". LocateTV.com. Archived from the original on November 16, 2015. Retrieved December 11, 2015.
- Kelly Anderson (August 18, 2011). "Vibrant TV to launch in U.S." Realscreen.com. Retrieved December 11, 2015.
- "Vibrant TV Names Jon R Bottorff as Board Member and Interim CFO". Prweb.com. April 7, 2014. Retrieved December 11, 2015.
- "Xumo LLC".