This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Very Up & Co (= Uscha Pohl and Company) is a contemporary art gallery in New York City and London that describes itself as covering "art, fashion and design" and stages exhibitions, art and fashion events in London, New York City and Paris.
In 2004, the gallery opened its branch in London.
- "About VERY Magazine". Retrieved 2 August 2014.
- Tom Moody, Op at Up, Up & Co, NY, May 16-July 18, 1998
- Artnet, with Uscha Pohl‘s Changing Room-ID Cell, 1999
- Die Zeit online, It and Out, New Yorker Notizen, 1999
- MoMa PS1, Criss Cross: SomeYoung New Yorkers !II February 7-April 3, 1999
- Bomb – Artists in Conversation, Juan Manuel Echavarria, Winter 2000
- The Fashion Spot, Uscha Pohl-Editor, Very, June 2003
- Frieze, Cees Krijnen, June-August 2004
- Uscha Pohl on Turning Green, Blog, December 12, 2012
- Pool life & culture, nr. 28, Green on the city
- Zingmagazine, issue 4, Uscha Pohl and Ellen Cantor
- Michelle Lowe-Holder, Uscha Pohl and VERY, November 9, 2011
- EctFashionBlog, After Faux Fur_Fur Is Imaginary Talk, February 28, 2013
|This article related to an art display, art museum or gallery in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to an art display, art museum or gallery in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|