|Industry||Utilities, call centers|
|Andrew Jornod, CEO, Vertex North America (Utilities)|
|Products||Business Process Outsourcing, Customer Management Outsourcing|
Vertex is a call centre operator that also offers a variety of other business process outsourcing (BPO) and customer management outsourcing services. Originally the back office service function inside UK utility company United Utilities, Vertex was spun out as a separate company in 1996. In 2007, United Utilities sold Vertex to a consortium of investors (Oak Hill Capital, GenNx360, Knox Lawrence International) for £217m.
Vertex services include:
- Business process outsourcing
- Customer Management
- Finance & Accounting
- HR Outsourcing
- Debt Management
- Dey, Iain (17 September 2006). "Liberata joins £400m contest for Vertex". Retrieved 1 April 2012.
- "Vertex Group Limited". Hoover's. Retrieved 1 April 2012.
- "United Utilities - Our recent history".
- "United Utilities announces the sale of Vertex to Oak Hill Capital, GenNx360 and Knox Lawrence International".