|Look up Vardar, vardar, värdar, or vårdar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vardar, also known as Axios, is a river in North Macedonia and Greece.
Vardar may also refer to:
- Ahmet Vardar, Turkish journalist
- Akın Vardar, Turkish footballer
- Emel Vardar, Turkish artist
- Sertan Vardar, Turkish football player
- Vardar Banovina, a province of the Kingdom of Yugoslavia between 1929 and 1941
- Vardar Macedonia, an area in the north of the Macedonia region
- Vardar Metro Station, Sofia, Bulgaria
- Vardar Statistical Region
- Vardar Yenicesi or Giannitsa, a town and a former municipality in Pella regional unit, Greece
- FK Vardar, a football club in Skopje, Republic of Macedonia
- KK Vardar, a basketball club in Skopje, Republic of Macedonia
- RK Vardar, a men's handball club in Skopje, Republic of Macedonia
- ŽRK Vardar, a women's handball club in Skopje, Republic of Macedonia
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vardar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.