Tan Sri G. Vadiveloo (Tamil: வடிவேலு கோவிந்தசாமி) is a former President of the Malaysian Senate, serving from 13 April 1992 to 12 June 1995. He is also a former Secretary-General of the Malaysian Indian Congress. Since leaving parliament, Vadiveloo has continued working as CEO of Tafe College and as a trustee of the Maju Institute of Educational Development.
|Year||Country||Award Name||Given by||Field of Merit|
|2009||Malaysia||Pravasi Bharatiya Samman||President of India||Community Service|
Honour of Malaysia
- A. Letchumanan (11 January 2009). "Vadiveloo honoured at Indian diaspora meet". The Star (Malaysia). Star Publications. Archived from the original on 22 June 2011. Retrieved 22 May 2010.
- "Senarai Yang di-Pertua Dewan Negara" (in Malay). Parliament of Malaysia. Retrieved 22 May 2010.
- "Patriots Recall Struggle For Merdeka". Bernama. 16 August 2006. Retrieved 22 May 2010.
- "Stay relevant, students told". New Straits Times. 18 June 2012. Archived from the original on 17 April 2015. Retrieved 15 April 2015.
- "Semakan Penerima Darjah Kebesaran, Bintang dan Pingat".
|This article about a Malaysian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|