The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (November 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Institute of Chartered Accountants of India|
|President, XIth Council|
|Preceded by||Y. H. Malegam|
|Succeeded by||Bansi S. Mehta|
|Born||16 September 1929|
V. Rajaraman (born September 1929) is an Indian Chartered Accountant who was the President of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India from 1980 to 1981. Currently, he is a senior Partner in Thakur, Vaidyanath Aiyar & Co., New Delhi
V. Rajaraman was born on 16 September 1929 in Kerala, India. He was elected as second president of the XIth Council (1979–82) of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India in 1980 and inaugurated the Trichur Branch (Thrissur City) of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India on 10 June 1981.
In 2006, he became a member of the task force constituted to consider challenges involved and to prepare a road map for the possibilities of converging / adoption of the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) in the Indian context. Later, he became a member of the Special Group for formulating Institutes' response to the various recommendations as contained in the Report of the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Finance on Companies Bill 2009. He also headed the Bureaucracy Today Assessment Committee constituted in February 2014, for compiling the list of top 100 CA firms.
His article titled Where There are Opportunities for Profession, Growth Will Follow was published in ICAI e-Journal.
- Past President, ICAI
- Photographs in ICAI e-Journal (PDF), Cacharya.com, July 2015
- ICAI Trichur Branch (Thrissur City), Wikimapia
- Ramachandran, N; Kakani, Ram Kumar (2011), Financial Accounting for Management (third ed.), New Delhi: Tata McGraw-Hill, p. 710
- ICAI - Special Group for formulating Institutes response, CAinINDIA.org, e-Bible for Chartered Accountants, 15 October 2010
- BT Top 100 CA Firms’ Ranking Parameters (PDF), Bureaucracy Today
- IFCI Ltd. Auditor's Report (2013-14), NDTV Profit
- IFCI Ltd. Unaudited (Standalone) Financial Results for the nine months ended December 31, 2013 (PDF), IFCI Ltd
- Air India Balance Sheet (2009-10) (PDF), Air India
- SRF Properties Auditor's Report (2013-14) (PDF), SRF Limited
- Usha International Auditor's Report (2007-08), Moneycontrol.com
- ICAI E-Journal (PDF), archived from the original (PDF) on 4 March 2016, retrieved 8 August 2015
- President's Message, ICAI, March 2010
|This Indian business-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|