Welcome to my talk page. Leave me a message!
I'm sporadic on Wikipedia these days, but feel free to email me where you will probably get a fairly swift response.
Flowers and music
He's got grumpy in his old age, Stacey has been wearing him down! Haha only kidding, I'll miss you both in this contest though!♦ Dr. Blofeld 17:57, 24 February 2020 (UTC)
- Dr. Blofeld, Sorry about not replying sooner - I did see your messages! Unforunately, I don't seem to have nearly as much free time as I'd like, and Stacey even less so. Looks like we'll be giving it a miss. Good luck though, and it's great to see you editing with gusto again WormTT(talk) 09:07, 25 February 2020 (UTC)
- Understand. I will certainly miss your enthusiasm!♦ Dr. Blofeld 11:12, 25 February 2020 (UTC)
I don't think you've added all your entries to the bottom list. I patrol the pages by going through the entries at the bottom. When I got to yours there was 4 needing doing, which would have been ticked much sooner if they were at the bottom.♦ Dr. Blofeld 20:50, 10 March 2020 (UTC)
- Dr. Blofeld, I'm pretty sure I have been! I have been quite fastidious about it.... I'll double check though. WormTT(talk) 20:54, 10 March 2020 (UTC)
Hi Worm That Turned,
I'm hoping you could please advise me on something related to my arbitration case. I hope I'm not out of line approaching you like this, but I cannot post this on the evidence talk page (at least not yet) as it relates to the actions of someone involved in the arbitration case and I do not want them to know that I have raised it until I get some advice on how to proceed. I have known about this for a while and had hoped to avoid bringing it up, but now I feel that I have to. I can provide a fuller explanation if you ask me to, but will not for the time being in case it has consequences for the arbitration case. I know this is unusual and I'm sorry it's so cloak-and-dagger, but I think you will understand why I have to do it this way once I explain, be it here, in the arbitration case, or elsewhere. Mclarenfan17 (talk) 08:30, 1 March 2020 (UTC)
- Hi Mclarenfan17, the parties to the case are currently you and Tvx1, although the scope is wider than the dispute between the two of you. If you are referring to Tvx1, just go ahead and post your evidence. If it's related to another user, but related to the case, you'll need to put something on the evidence talk page asking for an additional party to be added, explaining why you feel they should be part of the case (alternatively, email the committee about it). WormTT(talk) 09:56, 1 March 2020 (UTC)
- Thanks, Worm That Turned.
- My issue here is not with Tvx1, but rather with another editor who I do not think should be involved in the discussion because of their past actions in previous attempts to resolve the issue. Mclarenfan17 (talk) 10:27, 1 March 2020 (UTC)
Show another picture
Hi Worm That Turned. Your user page looks appealing. How does the Show another picture change? I did visit User:Worm That Turned/RandomImage but there is only one picture. I really want to know how you did it. I hope you will allow me to use the way you did it. SaiP (talk) 17:28, 28 March 2020 (UTC)