- User talk:Timdwilliamson/archive/2015
- User talk:Timdwilliamson/archive/2016
- User talk:Timdwilliamson/archive/2017
- User talk:Timdwilliamson/archive/2019
ArbCom 2019 election voter message
Hi Timdwilliamson, I was wondering if you could make a userbox with the text "This user is a Populist", similar to the one below But maybe just slightly taller, os a more standard height. I like the green color scheme (feel free to tinker with the color if it looks cooler) but could you add this image on the left: File:HueyPLongGesture.jpg. Could you use the version I uploaded with square dimensions.
Hello, I have noticed that you and a group of other users have copied my "blue button link" idea. This is fine, but can you please credit me?
Thanks, CrazyMinecart88 (talk | contribs) 12:34, 22 December 2019 (UTC)
- @CrazyMinecart88: Sure. What blue button are you referring to? - TimDWilliamson speak 20:01, 31 December 2019 (UTC)
Your page tells me to check with you and not to edit it directly; I'm leaving this comment as you seem to have made a mistake in /ubx/viet-am (don't worry, this is just a fork of the ubx with the mistake highlighted). If you want, here's a copy with red:
23:29, 1 January 2020 (UTC)
Help With User Page & User Boxes
Happy First Edit Day!
Invitation to join the Fifteen Year Society
I'd like to extend a cordial invitation to you to join the Fifteen Year Society, an informal group for editors who've been participating in the Wikipedia project for fifteen years or more.
- Ayra has been adding an Infobox about himself all over Wikipedia. Deleted from your Talk page because he is a young person and the information was personal. David notMD (talk) 12:24, 30 May 2020 (UTC)
Userbox request MV
- Looks great. I wonder how many other right-handed wikipedians will use this unusual userbox? As I have written before, "for a right-hander NOT to use a mouse left-handed is a waste of a good hand." ----MountVic127 (talk) 20:31, 26 August 2020 (UTC)
- BTW, the "Left-moused" userbox is a bit cluttered; please clean its debris. :-) :-)
- @MountVic127:Here are the links to the New Userbox announcements and Userbox Galleries. What do you mean by “debris?” - TimDWilliamson speak 20:32, 27 August 2020 (UTC)
Would you be able to help me with a GIF animation, Tim?
I am thinking of preparing about 6–10 fairly simple maps showing the railway lines in South Australia as time has gone on: starting with a few lines, increasing to a maximum, then declining in number. They would ideally be presented as a .gif animation. The maps would be identical except for the added/deleted railway lines and accompanying text.
I am used to preparing maps -- this one is an example of my simpler types -- but I don't have any experience of .gif animations.
Would such an animation be of interest to you? There is no urgency -- in fact I have only prepared the first map so far, but wanted to liaise with an animator to make sure I wasn't inadvertently committing myself to a less-than-useful course of action. Whether or not you are interested, I would appreciate advice on the best file size, and whether it's best to save my jpegs as gifs.
I live in Australia, where everyone takes an interest in US presidential elections (especially because of foreign policy implications for this increasingly dangerous part of the world) -- so I imagine you might be chewing your fingernails down right now! Please feel free to get back at your convenience.
ArbCom 2020 Elections voter message
Some baklava for you!
|Your userbox page and code template helped me a lot to make my own userbox designs. Thank you so much! I will not forget to credit you when I post my userbox idea. Thanks again! Da zdravstvuyet sozdanny voley narodov! Nsnandan2635 (talk) 05:39, 26 December 2020 (UTC)|