|This is Geraldo Perez's talk page, where you can send him messages and comments.|
|Archives: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25|
Missing production companies
I know they aren't even listed on their respective pages (e.g. Raven's Home, Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn, Best Friends Whenever, Kickin' It, etc) and I always try to add them there, but you keep reverting. Here are some proof for you that they are ACTUAL production companies. I put some CLG Wiki links so you can find these logos on which shows they appear on (See "Availability" on those respective pages). I also wanted you to read this aswell before we can ACTUALLY put those companies on these shows' respective Wikipedia pages.
- November 13th (Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn, Raven's Home)
- Entertainment Force (Best Friends Whenever, Raven's Home)
- Institute for Individual Education (Raven's Home)
- Kushellivision (Fam)
- Poor Soul (Kickin' It, Gamer's Guide to Pretty Much Everything)
- 37 Monkeys (Gamer's Guide to Pretty Much Everything)
- CSMO (Bella and the Bulldogs)
None of these links are reliable since all of them are full of user-generated contents under the guise of a repository for many end cards through TV film and even games just like the original which most likely had shut down in the middle of last year I believe. IJBall would rather take a closer peek at that.
henry danger production codes changes
- @Cezar teodosiu: We go with sourced content. Other articles being wrong don't set a precedent. Geraldo Perez (talk) 16:47, 16 April 2021 (UTC)
2804:D49 (etc.) range
I know they've had a focus mainly on TV articles and I've seen you revert/warn them multiple times. Just letting you know I've opened an ANI discussion regarding this range at Wikipedia:Administrators' noticeboard/Incidents#Persistent WP:DE IP range. Magitroopa (talk) 21:50, 18 April 2021 (UTC)