|Welcome to my talk page. Please adhere to the talk page guidelines and particularly the following:|
|Are you here about a deleted article? While I won't undelete ads, attack pages, copyright violations, hoaxes or pages that have no chance of ever being encyclopedic, I'm glad to consider all other reasonable requests. You can also make a request at Wikipedia:Requests for undeletion or Wikipedia:Deletion review.|
Threads older than 8 days days may be automatically archived.
Kindly delete this - ‘varna classification’ that you added 5 months back thats generating wayy too much friction. Its a completely false section and needs to be removed. Thank you, here is the link - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bunt_(community). Alos, do let me know who has asked you to add this section.— Preceding unsigned comment added by Alva000 (talk • contribs)
- @Alva000: I don't quite understand what you want. I have never edited that article.----Fabrictramp | talk to me 05:14, 19 December 2020 (UTC)
The Signpost: 28 March 2021
- News and notes: A future with a for-profit subsidiary?
- Gallery: Wiki Loves Monuments
- In the media: Wikimedia LLC and disinformation in Japan
- News from the WMF: Project Rewrite: Tell the missing stories of women on Wikipedia and beyond
- Recent research: 10%-30% of Wikipedia’s contributors have subject-matter expertise
- From the archives: Google isn't responsible for Wikipedia's mistakes
- Obituary: Yoninah
- From the editor: What else can we say?
- Arbitration report: Open letter to the Board of Trustees
- Traffic report: Wanda, Meghan, Liz, Phil and Zack
News and updates for administrators from the past month (March 2021).
- Following a request for comment, F7 (invalid fair-use claim) subcriterion a has been deprecated; it covered immediate deletion of non-free media with invalid fair-use tags.
- Following a request for comment, page movers were granted the
delete-redirectuserright, which allows moving a page over a single-revision redirect, regardless of that redirect's target.
- When you move a page that many editors have on their watchlist the history can be split and it might also not be possible to move it again for a while. This is because of a job queue problem. (T278350)
- Code to support some very old web browsers is being removed. This could cause issues in those browsers. (T277803)