The current date and time is 29 March 2020 T 22:13 UTC.
Discretionary sanctions alerts
You can email me from this link but in the interests of Wiki-transparency, please message me on this page unless there are pressing reasons to do otherwise.
Comments which I find to be uncivil, full of vulgarities, flame baiting, or that are excessively rude may be deleted without response. If I choose not to answer, that's my right; don't keep putting it back. I'll just delete and get annoyed at you.
|This user talk page might be talk page stalkers which means that someone other than me might reply to your query. Their input is welcome and their help with messages that I cannot reply to quickly is appreciated.by friendly|
|Welcome to my talk page! I am an administrator here on Wikipedia. That means I am here to help. It does not mean that I have any special status or something, it just means that I get to push a few extra buttons to help maintain this encyclopedia. |
If you need help with something, feel free to ask. Click
|Archives: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57|
The Da Vinci Globe
Hi Doug, I have an academic relationship with Stefaan Missinne and and I asked for his copyright for this wikipedia article and he accepted. how can i solve the many problems i seem to have ? thanks a lot @davidguam
I'm going through edits made by socks; it's a particularly vile set. I just dropped a rangeblock as well, but I guess I should have mentioned anti-Islamic to the block notice as well... Drmies (talk) 01:38, 23 March 2020 (UTC)
- @Drmies: sorry, lost track of this. I shouldn't look at messages before I'm really ready to edit. Anything I should do? Doug Weller talk 20:43, 23 March 2020 (UTC)
Edit on Jagannath .
Hi, By reading your message, I knew that you are intelligent. Please let me edit Jagannath because I am from Puri, odisha, India🇮🇳. I am a great devotee of him and I have Researched about Jagannath for years. Pease unblock me. I can contribute better. Pratimatripathy (talk) 20:44, 23 March 2020 (UTC)
New message from MrClog
Editor adding original research
Hi, could you or any of your page-watchers please intervene in Christchurch mosque shootings article? The article contains original research in the background section which seems to be added there to justify what that terrorist did. I was reverted by an editor who seems not to understand what an original research is.see here-SharʿabSalam▼ (talk) 08:50, 28 March 2020 (UTC)
- None of the sources there are related to the shooting. There should be no debate about this original research but yet I got reverted. It seems that it was added there just to justify the terrorist attacks against Muslims.--SharʿabSalam▼ (talk) 08:52, 28 March 2020 (UTC) SharʿabSalam▼ (talk) 08:54, 28 March 2020 (UTC)
- The contributions link at the top of your talk page (Halloween section) is linking to another editor contributions.--SharʿabSalam▼ (talk) 09:13, 28 March 2020 (UTC)
User:Lukesitalsingh matching the name of a well-known, living person
Re Yamnaya origins. Link to the actual 2016 Lazaridis study
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5003663/ — Preceding unsigned comment added by Arch Hades (talk • contribs) 15:56, 29 March 2020 (UTC)
The Signpost: 29 March 2020
- From the editors: The bad and the good
- News and notes: 2018 Wikipedian of the year blocked
- WikiProject report: WikiProject COVID-19: A WikiProject Report
- Special report: Wikipedia on COVID-19: what we publish and why it matters
- In the media: Blocked in Iran but still covering the big story
- Discussion report: Rethinking draft space
- Arbitration report: Unfinished business
- In focus: "I have been asked by Jeffrey Epstein …"
- Community view: Wikimedia community responds to COVID-19
- From the archives: Text from Wikipedia good enough for Oxford University Press to claim as own
- Traffic report: The only thing that matters in the world
- Gallery: Visible Women on Wikipedia
- News from the WMF: Amid COVID-19, Wikimedia Foundation offers full pay for reduced hours, mobilizes all staff to work remote, and waives sick time
- On the bright side: What's making you happy this month?