|This user is busy in real life and may not respond swiftly to queries.|
|1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10|
11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
31, 32, 33, 34
Yo Ho Ho
Happy New Year!
User:Cyphoidbomb Hi this User:Fizconiz again is rv edits for no reason as he did in Rubina Dilaik. She was a contestant in a reality show so I added that in notes section as it is seen in other celebrities who won realty shows and then she calls those celebrities articles non featured like Sidharth Shukla and Drashti Dhami please tell this user to not remove it please as she was a contestant and in notes section we put winner there. Look here on what she says 
Hi, i am a wikipedia user. I recently edited rubina dilak page. if you dont know that rubina dilak has clearly confessed that she and her husband abhinav shukla were going through a divorce but it is not mentioned at rubina dilak wiki page. please write because it is important — Preceding unsigned comment added by Kartiksingh12345 (talk • contribs) 06:49, 28 March 2021 (UTC)
Kartiksingh12345 You can’t because it’s pure gossip did you understand what Cyphoid had said in Rubinas Talk page. You can’t add it and plus having another account as you have here User:Leo.m7400 it’s also against the rules to have two accounts. I do agree they did confess as it was in a source but we only add if they had gone through divorce which they haven’t so we are not going to put that in.
- @Fylindfotberserk: Looks like CorbieVreccan got to this. Cyphoidbomb (talk) 18:48, 28 March 2021 (UTC)
Link not showing on search engine
77Survivor and genres
I do not understand how he identifies genres. Or maybe he is just an obsessive action fan, to the point that he labels every film he finds even mild action in as an action film in the lead, removing/sidelining other genres. But then action is considered essential to make Indian films commercially viable. Perhaps he treats certain genres as contentious labels (or loaded language) such as crime and masala. See his edits on Alex Pandian (here), Mankatha (here) and Thaanaa Serndha Koottam (here) as examples. Alex Pandian is particularly shocking since one of its actors described the genre on page 8. What to do? --Kailash29792 (talk) 12:45, 29 March 2021 (UTC)
- @Kailash29792: Silly question, but have you asked them? I know from my perspective as a wikignome, we often have people who try to stuff multiple genres together, erroneously thinking that we're supposed to point out every narrative element or cinematic quality employed, like neo-noir coming-of-age period action thriller. Sometimes this is because they're ignorant, other times it's people trolling. Per MOS:FILM, we should be indicating the primary genre and maybe a secondary genre if relevant, but some people are obsessed with genre classifications. My only other major thought is that we should be going by how the majority of sources describe a film if possible. So, if you think that the editor is doing something contrary to these general ideas, you should talk to them. I don't think that most of the regulars are terribly difficult to approach. Regards, Cyphoidbomb (talk) 20:59, 29 March 2021 (UTC)
- @Slywriter: Hi there. No, images have to be manually cropped. If you look at File:Atif Aslam at Badlapur (cropped).jpg, I manually cropped that image from File:Atif Aslam at Badlapur.jpg and saved it as a new, derivative image. Regards, Cyphoidbomb (talk) 22:53, 29 March 2021 (UTC)
Sockpuppet and non-free images
OparKagunawa is 100% sockpuppet of PrabhuManiam. Also this ip address: 22.214.171.124 belong to him. Please block him asap because he is uploading non free images in abundance and also doing sock puppetry. Hyderabadi (talk) 14:53, 30 March 2021 (UTC)
Edit Wars Diffs
- The WP:DIFFs of the edit wars created in the article of Hitesh Bharadwaj are here 
- Plus, there has also been PERSISTENT DISRUPTIVE EDITING over a SINGLE SENTENCE in the article of Udaariyaan for which the WP:DIFFs are here: . It was really weird to see that so many editors were focused on editing that sentence ALONE! from the moment I added it, when there were so many other sections in the SAME ARTICLE which required ATTENTION.
Doing so many unsourced edits
User:Shravan Raj he was join 2 days ago he was doing many edits without source. The user was add information on his point of view.
It's the latest Wikipedia:Sockpuppet investigations/Giriprasad Damodar 02 GD02 sock. Mind taking a quick look for a possible DUCK block to minimize the cleanup. They've gone on an editing spree today with multiple copyright violations uploaded here and at commons. Ravensfire (talk) 16:14, 2 April 2021 (UTC)
- Thanks, appreciate it! I'll get some of the cleanup done while waiting for compiles. Work so interferes with editing sometimes! Ravensfire (talk) 17:48, 2 April 2021 (UTC)
Update Roberrt Box Office Collection
Source : https://menglish.sakshi.com/news/tollywood/darshans-roberrt-writes-new-box-office-record-sandalwood-132881 Kannadigaguru (talk) 13:33, 3 April 2021 (UTC)
How Many Create Article ?
Hi sir I ask to question
- @Fylindfotberserk: Yeah, I don't know if this is something worth battling. Cyphoidbomb (talk) 16:58, 8 April 2021 (UTC)
This IP and its predecessor, looks like some old editor with POV. They seem to be in a mission to bring down specific films which are possibly related somehow (directors, company, etc)   , at the same time push some other articles like this with crappier source, possible POV with this director. Today made some changes that were unexplained , I restored one of the the sourced part though. Here as well, they removed sourced content ad replaced with some other. Also added a commentary. I wonder if there was anyone like them that got blocked. - Fylindfotberserk (talk) 07:59, 10 April 2021 (UTC)
2409:4072 Genre vandal
Hi Cyphoidbomb - as you are already well aware, we are suffering mass genre vandalism from Chennai, Tamil Nadu. What can we do about this?
I assume the number of IPs that have been used would make a range block too large?
Do we semi-protect the numerous articles that they repeatedly attack? or is there another solution? - Best wishes - Arjayay (talk) 17:24, 11 April 2021 (UTC)