|This is Berrely's talk page, where you can send messages and comments to Berrely.|
|If I don't respond to your talk page section email me here.|
|IMPORTANT! If you are here because I reverted your edit, etc., please make sure of the following:
The Signpost: 28 June 2020
- News and notes: Progress at Wikipedia Library and Wikijournal of Medicine
- Community view: Community open letter on renaming
- Gallery: After the killing of George Floyd
- In the media: Part collaboration and part combat
- Discussion report: Community reacts to WMF rebranding proposals
- Featured content: Sports are returning, with a rainbow
- Arbitration report: Anti-harassment RfC and a checkuser revocation
- Traffic report: The pandemic, alleged murder, a massacre, and other deaths
- News from the WMF: We stand for racial justice
- Recent research: Wikipedia and COVID-19; automated Wikipedia-based fact-checking
- Humour: Cherchez une femme
- On the bright side: For what are you grateful this month?
- WikiProject report: WikiProject Black Lives Matter
Scripts++ Newsletter – Issue 16
Hi, responding to your message about my edits to the Developed country article. I did not cite a new source because the very link that was previously cited has actually been updated. This link is here: https://datahelpdesk.worldbank.org/knowledgebase/articles/906519-world-bank-country-and-lending-groups
Please review the link and reinstate the changes - this approach is making it very difficult for good faith editors to make changes, which means that Wikipedia is now effectively out of date until the change is made. The World Bank just released its new income classifications today, with Romania, Mauritius and Nauru added as high-income countries. Thanks. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk)
- Thank you for explaining that. I suggest next time you move the citation to the end of the paragraph as in it's current position it was citing the content before the change, not after. I have reinstated your revision. — Yours, Berrely • Talk∕Contribs 08:15, 1 July 2020 (UTC)
I disagree with your revert on the Brett Bigham entry. That entry is a mess of blog references, which I removed. Rather than simply revert, why don't you put in the effort to make the entry readable and reliable? — Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk)
- You have massively oversimplified the article. Encyclopedic articles need context. You can't just say
He was fired because he was gay, you need to give some context. @Barkeep49: has literally just rewritten the lead to make it more encyclopedic and add some context. You claim that the sources are “blog references”, but they aren't they are clearly reliable sources from reputable news organisations. Please do not make this an edit war. — Yours, Berrely • Talk∕Contribs 18:07, 2 July 2020 (UTC)
- I think Bigham is an important educator who deserves to have a well written article. What's there now is a mess and remains overly promotional and full of trivia and does not adequately explain and contextualize why this is a person our readers should care about. I would support efforts to improve the sourcing and writing in the body of that article. That said, I think the LEAD I wrote could certainly be improved but I think the version I have better complies with our guidelines on LEAD and so between the version by the IP and my version I suggest my version is better. Best, Barkeep49 (talk) 18:15, 2 July 2020 (UTC)
- What do you think of the new edition that I've just made on Social ecology page?--XICO (talk) 16:40, 3 July 2020 (UTC)
Honda CR-X del Sol: Revision history
In Honda CR-X del Sol: Revision history: My apologies for putting a link of something I though that was "legal" to include which was the del Sol Guide link.
Though, I would like to keep the text information I posted about the Motegi and Daytona del Sols which I had under these sections:
- Limited Edition Specification: Added the info on Limited Edition Motegi and Daytona
- Colors: Info on Limited Edition Daytona type and Motegi type
I love the Honda del Sol very much and would like to include as much information as is available to put on the Wikipedia page. I have donated money to Wikipedia over the last few years and this is only the second time I have updated any page.
Please redo those two parts for the Limited Editions. Thank you,
- Diadexxus I appreciate you were trying to help and I encourage you to contribute to Wikipedia, but here there are some very strict copyright guidelines. The only times where copying from sources is allowed is a short quote that is cited from the source. A lot of the content you added was copied from this page If you would be able to rewrite the information from that page without clearly plagiarising it, such as cutting bits out adding info etc, but not just copying and pasting it and editing it, then feel free to add the content back to the page. — Yours, Berrely • Talk∕Contribs 08:19, 4 July 2020 (UTC)
- Berrely I will see how I can do this. The two Limited Edition delSols from Germany should be on the page :) Thank you.
- Diadexxus Getting the Limited Edition info under the colors section would be great. Yeah, I am trying to figure out how to I can write up information that does not plagiarizing any text. I just know they are both only in 1998, and from only a very few Germany car dealers. I am tracking down owners of both the Motegi and the Daytona delSols so I can get approval to use your photos to show them off as well. So thank you very much for any help you can give.
|The Copyright Cleanup Barnstar|
|Good job on those Copyvios! Keep going! Signed,The4lines |||| (You Asked?) (What I have Done.) 14:40, 4 July 2020 (UTC)|
A barnstar for you!
|The Barnstar of Diligence|
|+1 Thank you for your diligent work on copyright violations! czar 16:26, 4 July 2020 (UTC)|
Speedy deletion nomination of Category:Wikipedians in North West London
A tag has been placed on Category:Wikipedians in North West London requesting that it be speedily deleted from Wikipedia. This has been done under section C1 of the criteria for speedy deletion, because the category has been empty for seven days or more and is not a disambiguation category, a category redirect, a featured topics category, under discussion at Categories for discussion, or a project category that by its nature may become empty on occasion.
If you think this page should not be deleted for this reason, you may contest the nomination by visiting the page and clicking the button labelled "Contest this speedy deletion". This will give you the opportunity to explain why you believe the page should not be deleted. However, be aware that once a page is tagged for speedy deletion, it may be deleted without delay. Please do not remove the speedy deletion tag from the page yourself, but do not hesitate to add information in line with Wikipedia's policies and guidelines.
Some Rosogollas for you
|Some Rosogollas for you|
|Thank you very much for the GA Review. It made my day. ❯❯❯ S A H A 12:38, 14 July 2020 (UTC)|