(Note: Be my guest to vandalize this page. I get a big kick out of watching people waste their time.)
(Note: This page was designed in firefox and is viewed best in that browser. I apologize for any inconvenience.)
|Other names||Kimu, Bilbo Baggins|
|Known for||My crazy ideas that sometimes work, comedy, obnoxiousness, comeback wins in Madden NFL, wisecracks and one liners, 3 point shooting|
RC-0722 (also known as Kimu, A Little Girl, and Bilbo Baggins) is a wikipedia editor, and gamer. I am a member of the SWBF2 clans =ESC=, ASF, )AP(, .::007::., and .;RW;. I know I haven't been real active here recently, and I'm looking at some of my colleagues old user pages finding out they've either retired or have been deleted, which is sad cuz I was really looking forward to working with them again. Oh well, it's late and I'm tired, cya ya'll 2morrow!
Current Vandalism Level
|The RickK Anti-Vandalism Barnstar|
|Thanks for fixing my userpage. It's nice to know someone is keeping an eye out for me. Burner0718 (talk) 06:06, 17 January 2008 (UTC)|
|The RickK Anti-Vandalism Barnstar|
|For not only protecting my userpage, but for being an amazing friend. Thank you... ElisaEXPLOSiON|
|The Laughing (at you) Barnstar|
|This user has been tricked by Basketball110's "Tricked" page.|
|The RickK Anti-Vandalism Barnstar|
|Thanks for catching that vandalism on my page. I guess we're square. After all, I caught vandalism on your page too. Two One Six Five Five τ ʃ 22:08, 29 February 2008 (UTC)|
|The Super Hidden Barnstar|
|This user has found ElisaEXPLOSiON 's secret hidden sub page! Can you find it?|
|The "I Cheated" Barnstar|
|This user has Cheated trying to find RyRy5 's Secret Page using the search bar! Can you find the real Secret Page? .Ver. 2.5|
|The Iceman Barnstar|
|This user has found Iceman's secret page. Burner0718 JibbaJabba!|
|The Diligent Terrier Barnstar of Diligence|
|For reverting vandalism on my talk page, RC-0722 is awarded the Diligent Terrier Barnstar of Diligence. Congratulations! - DiligentTerrier and friends 00:11, 19 March 2008 (UTC)|
|The Original Barnstar|
|For working hard in all "departments" of Wikipedia I, Basketball110Talk, hereby award you the Original Barnstar. Hang it up well (and futhermore, may the WikiForce be with you). Basketball110Talk 18:29, 13 April 2008 (UTC)|
|The Adopt-a-User Barnstar|
|For making this adoption a great experience, I, LAAFan, award you the adoptor's barnstar --LAAFan 03:13, 16 August 2008 (UTC)|
|Lets kick this pig||Lets get moving.|
|Put a helmet on||If you don't like something about me, tough.|
|You shot teddy||You just did something stupid.|
|I love it when a plan comes together||Yes! My crazy plan actually worked.|
|I don't think so (insert name)||Thats not such a good idea.|
|[Suprised grunt (sounds like huh)]||What!?|
|Fix the bump||Something that somebody tagged that they should have fixed themselves.|
|Come on Clem, get a combine and we'll go race the Amish||When all else fails, make fun of the Amish. Why? Because they have no electronic recording equipment to prove that I said anything, and even if they did they couldn't plug it in, so...|
|I got this||Oh yeah! I'm good.|
|Oi vei||Oh brother.|
|Hesky tesky shatzkabini putchi on the beatnica with knifis||Whatever|
|They have more facial hair||This phrase refers to people who are stronger and in any other way bigger.|
|Good Eats||Good deal.|
|Where's the rocket||Where's the thing I just asked for.|
|Da jus me||Thats my opinion and if you don't like it, put a helmet on!|
|Don't make me separate you boy||Don't make me do something I'll regret.|
|The state motto of Tennessee||(cough, wheeze)|
|The dress barn||Refers to things that are completely legitimate but have a really lousy name.|
|Skipp-er||I just messed something up and I don't know how to fix it.|
|Snakes, n' Pythons||You want a Python fer yer boy? I bought my boy a python; poor boy.|
|The L shaped ambush||A maneuver I use to lay a heavy suppress of fire on the Gnomes.|
|That's the way it is||There is a clear consensus about this; and if you don't like it, put a helmet on.|
|Let me guess, as read by Regis Philbin?||What I say when someone tells me about a really weird book.|
|redshirt...||What I say to someone who is another person's flunky.|
|You aim like a Stormtrooper||What I say to people who can't hit a bull with a bass fiddle.|
|Your a wea-ther man||Signal I give to people who treat me stupid; try to dumb me down, or tell me something that I know is false.|
|Right away, add your bearded man||A lot of people will tell you not to add your bearded man right away but don't listen to them!!!|
|Jub Jub||Mines are also affective; as jedi will rush to greet you in hand-to-hand combat. Silly jedi.|
|Taco||Yeah, like that's going to happen.|
|Sadistic syrup sucking stump jumper||You sadistic hillbilly|
|Walk like a corn stalk||You mean that you actually think that covering yourself with leaves is going to make you invisible while you walk across a parking lot.|
|Run till your teeth sweat||We won't stop working on this article until it's up to whatever our goals are.|
|Kiki cow-cadillac||Oh, now I'm mad!|
|Wait! My metasense is tingling!||Somthin' just ain't koser 'bout this...|
|Wazzi Looki||Hey! Look at what I did/found!|
|Nuke all the baby whales||We'll rush 'em and hope they make mistakes.|
|Sometimes you have to catch the fly with your hands.||Manual editing can sometimes be better than automated.|
|Now your Cookin'||Now you get my point|
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads. -- Emmett Lathrop "Doc" Brown
Pages I've created
- Tijuana Christian mission
- Brian Hartline
- Brian Robiskie
- Chris Widener
- List of Spectacular Spider-Man episodes
- List of Shuriken School characters
The zen of sarcasm
- Little things come in small packages.
- The journey of a thousand miles begins with a broken fan belt and leaky tire.
- Its always darkest before dawn. So if you're going to steal your neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it.
- Don't be irreplaceable. If you can't be replaced, you can't be promoted.
- Always remember that you're unique. Just like everyone else.
- Never test the depth of the water with both feet.
- If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of car payments.
- Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
- If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is probably not for you.
- Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.
- If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably a wise investment.
- If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.
- Some days you're the bug; some days you're the windshield.
- Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
- The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.
- A closed mouth gathers no foot.
- Duct tape is like "The Force". It has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together.
- There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works .
- Generally speaking, you aren't learning much when your lips are moving.
- Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
- Never miss a good chance to shut up.
- Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.
|This is a Wikipedia user page.|
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user whom this page is about may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
This is a small piece of vandalism cause you're hospitable enough for vandal wannabees by saying "Be my guest to vandalize this page". And... that's about it. :\