|Javert2113 is busy and is going to be on Wikipedia in off-and-on doses, and may not respond swiftly to queries.|
|This is a Wikipedia user page.|
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user whom this page is about may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia. The original page is located at
|— Wikipedian ♂ —|
|Name||J. Lance Courtenay[a]|
|Born||September 16, 1995|
|Name in real life||J—|
|Country||United States of America|
|Languages||English, Chinese, Spanish, French, Welsh|
|Time zone||Eastern Daylight Time, UTC-5/4|
|Current time||Current time for UTC-4 is 03:32|
|Blood type||Never asked, you know. Too scared of needles.|
|Education and employment|
|Education||MPH student and professional fool.|
|University||Northeastern University (BS)|
|Hobbies, favourites and beliefs|
|Hobbies||Video games, existing, Twitter, looking at cat pictures|
|Books||War and Peace, Les Misérables|
|Music||Cab Calloway, Billie Holliday, Swing music|
|Joined||4 March 2010|
(10 years, 132 days ago)
|First edit||4 March 2010, on Junior J. Spurrier|
|Autoconfirmed||8 February 2017|
|Autopatrolled||23 February 2020|
|New page reviewer||3 July 2019|
|Pending changes reviewer||10 May 2018|
|Rollbacker||29 June 2018|
|Edit count||Accurate to the last ten minutes (or so).|
|Signature||"A combination of my pseudonym, Welsh, and what passes as currency around here, except you really can't buy anything with it."|
Hello. You appear to be an experienced user. Perhaps you'd like to have a look at my Dashboard.
The following is a pre-packaged "About Me", and I'm far too lazy to finish this sentence. Anyway, "Who is Javert2113?" is a good question to have.
Should probably push one of these out soon.
Because I can never find it: Template:Infobox officeholder, Gallery of United States Supreme Court composition templates and Template:Infobox SCOTUS case, along with WP:SBSCHEAT. (WP:CHEAT is good for reference.)
Who is Javert2113?
In his own words, Javert2113 is a nice person who likes cats and is naturally quite melancholic.
Okay, let me stop that third-person stuff. It's true, though: I am often a sad graduate student, and I do like cats. Sometimes I misspell words because I type too fast. Anyway, I know some things about politics and history, but I wish I knew more. (And I wish I had a cat.)
I'm not exactly fully awake before noon, so my edits before then are somewhat shaky: I've called a magazine a newspaper, for example, a terrible offense (in my book).
I've been considering writing a book about the Beiyang government, or at least based on it, for some time; until that effort crystallizes, though, I'll just contribute to Wikipedia as best I can.
While I've been around for a long time, I haven't always been very active, due to educational constraints, the rigors of life, etc.
It goes without saying, I hope, but I have never engaged, and will never engage, in the editing of Wikipedia for pay.
I formerly edited under the name of Knight579; that account has been dormant for quite some time now, since 2007, and I don't much care to edit with it again. (It's quite embarrassing, to be honest.)
Article and template creations
On Wikipedia, I've started 30 articles and 7 templates.
Articles I've contributed to, bigly
- Buckley v. American Constitutional Law Foundation, Inc.: Significant article expansion. (Last updated: 16 August 2017.)
- Hartford Symphony Orchestra: References and expansion. (Last updated: 1 April 2018.)
- Robert R. Redfield: Photo and reorganization.
- International Megan's Law to Prevent Child Exploitation and Other Sexual Crimes Through Advanced Notification of Traveling Sex Offenders: Moved the page, expanded it. (Last updated: 16 May 2018.)
- Vigilius of Thapsus: Expansion and references.
- Robert Worth Bingham: Expansion, references, reorganization.
- William H. Hornibrook: Expansion and references.
- Zhang Xueming: Expansion, references, translation.
- List of people granted executive clemency by Donald Trump: Expansion and references.
- Zay Jeffries: Expansion and references.
- Philip Barton Key II: Expansion.
- Cornelius Van Hemert Engert: Expansion and references.
- Henry Hewes (politician): Expansion and references.
|The Defender of the Wiki Barnstar|
|You beat me to it. Again. ~ ToBeFree (talk) 22:14, 9 April 2018 (UTC)|
As told by userboxes
Wikipedia Adventure Badges
Please see Wikipedia Adventure Badges for Javert2113.