|Userpage||Talk page||CSD Log||Wikidata||Commons|
|Call me |
It is around 4:11 PM where this user lives in South Korea. ( )
Welcome to my userpage, I'm revi. My homewiki is Korean Wikipedia. I'm active on Meta, Commons, Wikidata, and here. If you notice my mistakes/errors, feel free to correct me on talk page.
These days (as of 2020) I usually respond to rename request, translate on request, track LTAs, and some minor stuff not listed here. I'm interested in article area (made two DYKs long ago), but I'm more of a behind-the-scenes person rather than a content creator.
I am a Steward, and a Chief Laziness Officer appointed by myself.
I am an administrator on some other wikis.
I have OTRS access under username Revi and I have access to following queues: info-ko, info-en, sisterproject (f), permissions, and stewards.
- COI Disclosure
- I only receive pings via email. Nothing pops up on the notifications bar. Don't send a ping and assume I saw it. Use the talk page if you really need my attention.
- I use VPN (Mullvad IPs) when I am on an unsecured network (Airport, censorships, etc etc). I try not to edit when I am on a VPN (because I am a Steward, system allows me to edit regardless of the IP block) I may forget about the VPN and edit on Wikipedia. It is not my intention to edit on VPN networks.
- For whatever reason, if you are sending emails from Special:EmailUser, you must keep the default title ("Wikipedia email from user (your username)") as is, or my email server will not send it to dedicated wikimail inbox. Since we don't have a method to split wikimail and notification inbox, I use some delicate mail server settings to route wikimails to the wikimail inbox, and Subject is one of the method to recognize the wikimail. If you remove that part, you should not expect a reply.
- Attribution: This is copied from Tegel's user page on Meta.
- Center of the world for me is South Korea.
|This user has never been further|
|... and higher than 2334 m|
|... and faster than 300Km/h (yes, on solid ground, that is...)|
- Countries & etc. visited