Uru Eke is a Nigerian actress. She is known for her producing debut "Remember Me", her role as Obi in Ndani TV's popular webseries "Rumour Has It", Last Flight to Abuja, Weekend Getaway and Being Mrs Elliot. The actress, who was an IT professional before joining Nollywood said she is not a controversial person or "stupid romantic". 
Early life and education
Eke is a descent of the Mbaise region of Imo State, South-Eastern Nigeria, but she was born in Newham, East London in the United Kingdom. She had her basic education at Galleywall Infants School, London, before she moved to Nigeria where she attended Baptist Girls College, Lagos for her secondary school education. In furtherance of her education, she returned to London and attended Lewisham Southwark College before proceeding to the University of Greenwich where she studied Business Information Technology.
She started her career as an I.T consultant at Zurich Insurance Group and proceeded to work in a number of financial organizations across the UK. Uru switched careers in 2011 and has gone on to star in several movies.
- Forgive Me Father (2009)
- Last Flight to Abuja
- Being Mrs Elliot (2014) 
- A Few Good Men
- Weekend Getaway
- Finding Love
- The Duplex (2015)
- Remember Me (2016) Acted and produced.
- "Rumour Has It" (2016)
- Crazy, Lovely, Cool (2018)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Uru Eke.|
- "I'm not a stupid romantic - Uru Eke - Vanguard News". vanguardngr.com. 1 June 2013. Retrieved 8 October 2016.
- "Movie celeb details-Uru Eke".
- "Uru Eke". imdb.com. Retrieved 8 October 2016.
- "I'm not a stupid romantic - Uru Eke". Vanguard News. 2013-05-31. Retrieved 2021-02-27.
- Okwara, Vanessa (17 April 2016). "Nollywood Actress Uru Eke: I'm From Mbaise In Imo State But Was Born In London UK". Sunday Telegraph. www.naijagists.com. Retrieved 8 October 2016.
- Boulor, Ahmed (13 March 2013). "The greatest lesson life has taught me —Uru Eke". The Nation Newspaper. Retrieved 8 October 2016.
- "Nollywood movie review: Being Mrs. Elliot". Premium Times. Onyinye Muomah. Retrieved 28 September 2014.
- "BEING MRS ELLIOT / OMONI OBOLI, MAJID MICHEL". 9FLIX. 9flix. Archived from the original on 13 June 2014. Retrieved 20 September 2014.
- "'Being Mrs Elliott' Watch movie review by Adenike Adebayo". Pulse Nigeria. Chidumga Izuzu. Retrieved 28 May 2015.
- "Cinema Review: 'Remember Me' is Uru Eke's remarkable debut attempt". Retrieved 2017-07-03.
|This article about a Nigerian actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|