Further improvements to the church were made in 1886 with the addition of a chapel, classrooms and a large recreation room.
On February 1, 1955 a fire caused severe damage to the chapel.
- John Price Crozer (1793-1866) - textile manufacturer, banker and philanthropist - benefactor of Upland Baptist Church
- Jordan, John W. (1914). A History of Delaware County Pennsylvania and Its People. New York: Lewis Historical Publishing. p. 407. Retrieved 6 August 2017.
- Ujifusa, Steven. "Bucknell the Gas King". www.phillyhistory.org. Retrieved 14 October 2017.
- Krowchenko, Leslie. "Upland Baptist Church still celebrating the faith". www.delcotimes.com. Retrieved 7 August 2017.
- Wiley, Samuel T. (1894). Biographical and Historical Cyclopedia of Delaware County, Pennsylvania. New York: Greshsam Publishing Company. p. 122. Retrieved 7 August 2017.
- "Our History". uplandbaptist.org. Retrieved 7 August 2017.
|This article about a church or other Christian place of worship in Pennsylvania is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|