UC East campus
|Motto||Juncta Juvant (Latin)|
Motto in English
|Strength in Unity|
|Type||Public regional campus|
|University of Cincinnati|
|Dean||Jeffery C. Bauer|
|Colors||Red & Black|
|Affiliations||USCAA Division II — OCAC|
UC Clermont is an open admissions institution, providing access to higher education to anyone with a high school diploma or equivalency. Clermont College's rolling admissions policy allows students to enroll any academic semester: autumn, spring or summer.
UC Clermont sponsors a variety of fine arts, including the Calico Children's Theatre and the Park National Bank Art Gallery. Additionally, the UC Clermont College Krueger Auditorium is also the home of the Clermont Philharmonic Orchestra.
The college opened in 1972 and offers more than fifty associate degree and certificate programs and one bachelor's degree program.
In 2010 select programs at the Clermont campus moved to a new campus, known as UC East, located off of State Route 32 at the former Batavia Transmission plant, due to Clermont College's recent enrollment growth. UC East is now home to many of the nursing and other health-related programs from UC Clermont.
UC Clermont athletics teams are known as the "Cougars" and participate as a member of the United States Collegiate Athletic Association (USCAA) and the Ohio Collegiate Athletic Conference (OCAC). The college sponsors teams for men's and women's basketball, men's baseball, women's softball, men's and women's soccer, and women's volleyball.
Five USCAA National Championships
USCAA Men's Basketball Division II National Championship in 2007.
USCAA Men's Baseball Small College World Series in 2013.
USCAA Women's Basketball Division II National Championship in 2014.
USCAA Women's Soccer Division II National Championship in 2018.
USCAA Women's Soccer Division II National Championship in 2019.
- "UC Clermont Fast Facts". UC Clermont. Retrieved 2010-10-31.
- "University of Cincinnati: Clermont College". The College Board. Retrieved March 18, 2011.
- "UC Expanding in Clermont County—with Move into Old Ford Plant" (Press release). Clermont County, Ohio. 2010-01-26. Archived from the original on 2011-10-12. Retrieved 2011-11-13.
- "UC Clermont Records Record Enrollment". Clermont County. July 2010. Retrieved March 18, 2011.
- "UC Expanding in Clermont County—with Move into Old Ford Plant". Clermont County. January 26, 2010. Archived from the original on October 12, 2011. Retrieved March 18, 2011.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to University of Cincinnati Clermont College.|